Saturday, July 2, 2011

Getting better?

Am finally feeling in a more positive frame of mind.  Have now been at my new client's four days and seriously wondering if I was going to last the week.  However, I think I turned a corner today and the future is looking a lot brighter.  Initially the family did not seem very supportive and I was not being given much time off but after some discussion with the agency and an honest talk with the family it all seems to be coming together and they are now asking me how long can I stay!  Gee, it's nice to be suddenly appreciated.  So, once I can crack making perfectly smooth, creamy, thin porridge for my LOL it will be downhill all the way.  Once we get past breakfast the day improves by the hour.  It's been a bit like the three bears story so God willing, Goldilocks will finally hear the famous words....Ooooh! it's just right!

The area round here is not exactly uptown but there is a lovely park just at the end of the road, Birkenhead Park.  Apparently Central Park in New York is designed after it.

I am feeling a bit starved of decent shops but that is probably a good thing as I cant buy anything without adding weight to my already heavy load.  Discovered a cool little coffee shop in the village ten minutes walk away so that will be my little haven when I want to feel like a normal person.

No comments:

Post a Comment