Monday, July 4, 2011

Why am I here?

I have to keep reminding myself why I am here?  Money and traveling!!  First pay week tomorrow.  Two more to go then two weeks off. 

I had a serious thought today of quitting after I have my Scottish Highlands fling in September and head back to Aus via Canada and visit my sister there for a couple of weeks.  This is doing my head in.  I will give it my best shot to the end of these three weeks and see how it goes.  Apparently my saving grace is I am a marvelous cook....the best yet!....Sigh!  Pity my patience levels weren't as good. 

The weather has been really balmy for the last three days or so but cooler days ahead, surprise, surprise.  So warm in fact the neighbours across the road (imagine Coronation st) have been sitting at the front door step two nights in a row talking their heads off.  I couldnt stand it any longer last night and went to the door and asked them to turn it down.....a waste of time....called the police at 2 a.m. who were even less helpful.  So as far as I'm concerned the cooler weather cant come quick enough.  So far tonight it is peace and quiet. 

Hopefully I will be in a better frame of mind tomorrow after a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment